Due to increased productivity our client is expanding their workforce and are looking to recruit a despatch person for the packing area.
1. Receiving and checking off incoming produce ready for repacking
2. Picking, packing and loading fulfilled baby leaf and herb orders
3. Incoming produce correctly checked and fridged ready for prepacking
4. Customers orders fulfilled accurately and in a timely manner
5. Initiative used in processing orders-making the best use of time and resources
6. Taking final responsibility to ensure customer collections are complete and Lorries loaded each day
7. Ensuring the sales team are free to work on sales
This is an ongoing contract and would suit someone who is looking to join a well established company, that can offer you excellent prospects.
Due to the location your own transport is essential.
Working hours are between 06:00-17:00 some flexibility is required.
The average working week will be 45 hours.
|Job Category||Food Production|
|Salary||£10.00-£13.00 per hour|
|Start Date||12th March 2018|